Christian Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad
Are you a Christian and willing to perform your court marriage with your partner but know anything about the Christian court marriage? Well, if yes then you’re at the right place. We’re Vashisht Associates and we’re one of the most reputed and trusted court marriage associates in Delhi. We have designed this discussion to inform the people who are Christian and willing to complete their court marriage in Delhi. Vashisht Associates is one of the best Christian court marriage associates in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad.
In this discussion, we’re going to tell some of the most important things about Christian court marriage. This discussion is going to be the complete package which attains all the information regarding the court marriage which is done in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad. People choose the wrong way and select the lengthy process which also takes a long time and a big cost to get complete. After completing this discussion you’ll get complete guidance regarding the Christian court marriage in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad. If you have any other queries or you’re willing to have a talk with a professional regarding your case then you can call our highly professional lawyers at +917428075218 or visit our office 763 A, Tis Hazari, Delhi, 110054. Our highly professional lawyers are available 24×7 for customer support. You can call us anytime and we’ll help you to give you the best option for you. So, without wasting any time, let’s get started.
What is Christian Court Marriage ?
India is a secular country where people of various religious belongings are living together. There are equal rights and freedoms for people no matter to which religion they belong. The judicial system also gives equal rights to every individual without considering their religion. When we turn towards the court marriage then the judiciary has to engage with the religious rituals and practices also. Christian court marriage refers to a type of court marriage which is done by the parties who are belongings of Christianity.
People from other religions have no right to complete their marriage as per the rules and regulations of Christian court marriage. If some of the parties who belong to another religion want to complete their Christian court marriage then either the parties pursue their court marriage under the Special marriage act, of 1954 or the other party has to convert to the Christian religion.
What is Christian Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad ?
If you go through some of our previous articles then we always talked about some eligibility which every couple should have to follow to be eligible for completing their court marriage. Well, understanding the Christian court marriage in Delhi NCR and the Christian court marriage in Ghaziabad is easy to understand. If someone pursues their Christian court marriage in Delhi NCR then the marriage will get recognized as a Court marriage in Delhi and when the couple pursues their marriage in Ghaziabad then the marriage is known as Christian court marriage in Ghaziabad.
Here is a question about the difference between them. And is there any difference between them or not? To answer this question we just want your attention towards this discussion.
Type of Christian Court Marriage ?
Christian court marriage can be done in 2 different ways.
- Christian Court Marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 and
- Christian Court Marriage under Christian Marriage Act 1872. (Church Provisions)
Now, let’s discuss both of them one by one and try to understand the procedure and detailed comparison between both of them.
Christian Court Marriage under the Special Marriage Act in 1954
Christian court marriage under the special marriage act of 1954 is one of the best and easiest ways to complete your court marriage directly from the court. Under this type of marriage, the parties will have to marry all the documents, fill out the application form, and hire a lawyer to visit the court. See the steps below to know how to complete the Christian court marriage under the Special marriage act, of 1954.
- Firstly, the couple will have to hire a court marriage lawyer and complete their counselings session.
- Once your counselings session gets completed then the parties will have to fill out the application form which is available in the court after that arrange all the other documents which are required for completing the court marriage (See Note. No. 2).
- Take the appointment from the court marriage registrar and visit the court on your appointment date to meet with the marriage registrar.
- Once you meet with the marriage registrar then the marriage registrar will complete the process. After verifying your documents and application form, the marriage registrar will announce the 30 days of the objection period.
|Note:- 1 Objection period
The objection period is a period which attains 30 days under which the court will send the dedicated notice to the address of both parties and call for objection. Under the period of 30 days, anyone can easily object to the marriage and the marriage can be cancelled if the reason becomes genuine.
● After completing the objection period the couple will again have to visit the court and the marriage registrar will again verify the documents.
● Once your documents get verified then the marriage registrar will announce the completion of the marriage of both parties.
● After a couple of days, the parties will get their marriage certificate from the court and hence the marriage will be completed.
Christian Court Marriage under Christian Marriage Act 1872 (Church Provisions)
Under church provision, the court marches between the parties who belong to the Christian religion after having the marriage in the church by performing the regional practices. If you know about the Arya Samaj marriage provisions then you can conclude both of them are quite similar except for religious preference. See the steps below to know how the marriage gets completed under church provisions.
- Firstly, the couple will have to hire a court marriage associate and complete their counselings sessions (See note No. 3).
- After completing the counselings sessions arrange all the documents which are asked by the court (See Note No. 2)
- Visit the court and meet with the marriage registrar. The marriage register will verify all the documents and once the marriage registrar will verify your details then indicate you to perform your marriage in church. You have to visit the government-authorised church and complete your marriage as per the rituals followed by the Christian religion.
- Once the Christian court marriage gets completed in the church then the couple will visit the court and the court marriage registrar will complete the registration of the couple.
- You’ll get the marriage certificate in a couple of days from the court or you can also download your certificate from the court.
Hence, the court marriage under both provisions will get completed. Parties have the individual choice to go with any of the types as per their preference. If a couple wants to complete their court marriage under the Special marriage act, then they’re free to do so and vice-versa but they must have complete knowledge or have an assistant (professional lawyer) who can complete their court marriage.
|Note No. 2:- Documents required for completing the court marriage.
There is a long list of documents which are required for completing the Christian court marriage and the complete list is divided into 2 categories.
● Age-proof documents:- PAN card, Matriculation certificate, etc.
● Address proof documents:- Passport, Aadhar card etc.
● Witness:- At Least 1-1 from each side.
● Application form:- Filled and attains dedicated signatures.
● Affidavit:- When no family is available as a witness.
● Divorce certificate:- When one of the parties has divorced the previous partner.
● Death certificate:- When one of the parties is a widow or spouse. And some other
(Make a call on +917428075218 and talk to our dedicated professional lawyer for further details)
Same Day Christian Court Marriage in Ghaziabad | Same Day Christian Court Marriage in Delhi
Christian court marriage under Special marriage act, 1954 V/S Christian court marriage under Church provision which is better
Well, this topic is debatable because there are no clear statements which suit every situation. If we go deep to identify which one of the options is better for a couple then we get the answer that it depends upon the place you’re in. So, let’s discuss which option is better for you when you’re doing your marriage in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad.
Christian Court Marriage in Delhi
If the couple pursued completing the Christian court marriage under Delhi NCR and selected to complete your court marriage under the special marriage act, 1954 then it will take 30 days for completing the court marriage procedure as we have already discussed in the process of Christian court marriage under the special marriage act.
If the couple selected to complete their court marriage as per the Christian marriage act, then the marriage procedure will get completed in just 2-3 days and the couple will get the dedicated certificate from the court in 2-3 days. So, we suggest that if you’re in Delhi and willing to complete your Christian court marriage in Delhi then give preference to the Christian marriage act because under this procedure you’ll get the results faster.
Christian Court Marriage in Delhi | Christian Court Marriage in Delhi NCR
Christian Court Marriage in Ghaziabad
Well, the provisions of the special marriage act, will be the same whether you’re in Delhi or Ghaziabad so if you have opted to perform your marriage under the special marriage act, of 1954 in Ghaziabad then you have to wait for 30 days under which your marriage get registered from the court and a dedicated notice will be sent to your family members.
When a couple chooses to complete their marriage under the provision of the Christian marriage act, then there is a possibility that their marriage will get completed in just one day. Yes, it is possible that your marriage will get completed in just one day and you’ll get the dedicated certificate which is globally accepted directly from the court in just one day.
So, here we have discussed provisions and ways to complete their marriage under both provisions. We suggest you complete your marriage in Ghaziabad through the Christian marriage act because, under this marriage act, you’ll get your marriage done in just one day. Also, you don’t have to wait for a long time and you’ll get your certificate directly from the court in just one day. Christian Court Marriage in Ghaziabad
|Note No. 3:- Importance of counselling sessions
Counselling sessions are very important to be done before applying for marriage in court. When we take the counselling sessions we talk to the parties and try to understand the conditions of their marriage. Some documentation is required on specified conditions of marriage. Let us know with an example:- If one of the parties is a spouse or a widow then the parties will have to submit dedicated proof which assures that the parties are not married and the previous partner died.
To understand the specified case, we have to understand every couple and that’s why we talk about counselling sessions. Also, some people want to know about certain things regarding their marriage which might be documentation, and procedure requirements. So, we provide a platform where customers can talk to our highly professional lawyer and clear all their confusion regarding court marriage.
Eligibilities of Christian Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad ?
Court marriage is an easy way to complete your marriage directly from the court. This court marriage gets global recognition and is also 100% valid as marriage certificate proof. But, a couple who are either Christian or belong to any other religion will have to fulfil some of the liabilities for being eligible of completing the court marriage in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad. See the eligibility which is listed below:-
- Age proof:- The parties who have applied for the court marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad should have to prove that they’ve crossed the minimum age of marriage. As per the govt Rule, the minimum age of marriage for a couple is different. For males, it is set to 21 years and for females, it is 18 years. So, if a male has crossed the minimum age of 21 years and a female had crossed the minimum age of 18 years are only eligible for performing their court marriage in India and this rule is applicable nationwide.
- Address proof – The parties will have to prove that they have residency in the area in which they have applied for their court marriage. This means that if a couple applied for court marriage in Ghaziabad then they have to show their residency in Ghaziabad and only the couple is eligible to perform their court marriage.
- Witness:- At least 1-1 witness should be available who plays the role of eye suspect of the marriage. The witness will have to come with their local ID proof. Witnesses can be anyone like a family member, friends and anyone who establishes a relationship with you.
- Consent:- This is one of the most important eligibility that the parties should have to maintain for being eligible for competing in the Christian court marriage. Both parties have complete free consent towards the marriage with the party to whom they’ve applied in court.
- Sound mind:- Both parties should be completely sound minds. If one of the parties is facing a critical mental state then she becomes ineligible to complete the court marriage in the country.
So, these are the eligibilities that every customer will have to ensure. If a couple fulfils the eligibility then the marriage registrar will proceed further otherwise the marriage registrar will make the application void.
Best Christian Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad
We’re Vashisht Associates and we’re one of the best Court marriage associates in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad. We’ve served more than 900+ Christian couples for completing the court marriage for 5+ years. We’re one of the most trusted and reputable court marriage associates in Delhi NCR.
With Vashisht Associates, we ensure to serve the best quality services to our customers so that they’ll get their work completed in less time. We also offer the most competitive price to our customers so that couples who’re unable to manage a huge amount can also get the best services for their marriage. We give priority to customer satisfaction instead of eating profit. This is our greatness which makes us the best and most affordable court marriage associates in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad. So, if you’re in Delhi NCR or Ghaziabad and willing to perform your Christian court marriage in less time and low cost with premium-class services then we’re the best option for you.
Also, if you have any confusion and doubt regarding the Christian court marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad then your solution is just a call away. You’ll get the best consultancy with our highly professional lawyers by just making a call on +917428075218 or visit the address of Vashisht Associates. We’re waiting for you so don’t wait just make a call and complete your Christian court marriage in the appropriate manner.