Court Marriage in Jaipur | Rajasthan
Court Marriage is a legal way of marriage where 2 parties will get married with the acceptance of the jurisdiction of the court of the nation. People can do court marriages anywhere even in other nations with anyone no matter whether they belong to the same religion or not. In traditional times the marriage was executed only in the same religion but to modernize this the concept of court marriage gives the allowance for complying with the court marriage in any caste or any religion. So, people who belong to the Hindu religion are completely free to complete their marriage with a Hindu girl or a Muslim girl and a person who belongs to any religion.
People who belong to the transgender community will also get married under the provision of court marriage. This rule becomes the perfect example to equalize all the people who are citizens of India. Court marriage also attains various benefits that the people get after completing the court marriage. When the concept of court marriage was introduced in India people criticized it but with time people accepted this rule and nowadays people prefer to complete their marriage under the supervision of the court.
Nowadays, completing the court marriage is important also because with this the couple will get the legal recognition of marriage by the jurisdiction of the court, and the couple will also get globally recognized as a married couple too. So, it becomes necessary to complete the court marriage nowadays.
Court Marriage in Jaipur
Court marriage in Jaipur is a service of court marriage for the people who are living in Jaipur. People who live in Jaipur who have completed the legal age of marriage also get eligible for computing their court marriage. They only get married in Jaipur and if a person is living in Delhi with Address proof then he becomes eligible to complete his court marriage in Delhi only. So, court marriage in Jaipur is a service for the people who are residents of Jaipur and are willing to complete their marriage through court.
Well, completing a court marriage is not an easy procedure. It will take time, money, and potential too but if you hire a court marriage associate then it’s become very easy to do the procedure for you. There are 2 different types of acts for completing the court marriage 1. Special marriage act, 1937, and 2. Hindu marriage act, 1955. These 2 acts attain all the rules and regulations which the couples will have to follow for completing the court marriage in Jaipur in the best and most legal way.
For completing the court marriage you must know about the various things like Eligibilities, Benefits, Procedures, and a lot more. This discussion will teach you a lot regarding the completion of court marriage in Jaipur. So, you just have to stick with the discussion and we’ll let you know everything about Court marriage in Jaipur.
Q. What is the period of completing the Court Marriage in Jaipur & Rajasthan ?
If you want to complete your court marriage in Jaipur it will take 30 days for completion. If we eliminate the time duration of the “Objection period” then it will get completed in just 2 days. But this is not possible as the couple will have to spend 30 days completing the court marriage. Well, there is a provision under which you can complete your marriage in just 1 day. We have talked about the questions below.
Court Marriage in Jaipur | Court Marriage Jaipur | Jaipur Court Marriage | Court Marriage in Rajasthan |
Benefits of competing for the Court Marriage in Rajasthan
There are plenty of benefits that the couple will get when they complete their court marriage in just 1 day. Some of the major benefits which the couple enjoy are listed below:-
- The couple will get global recognition of their marriage. So, whenever they travel outside the country then they just have to show their court marriage certificate for verification of their marriage.
- With the help of court marriage, they’ll get a legal document that proves that the marriage between 2 parties is executed with full consent of both parties.
- The cost of completing the court marriage is easy to do. You just hire a court marriage associate and the court marriage associates compete for all your work without any worry.
- The cost of completing the court marriage is also very low. You don’t have to spend too much on completing your court marriage. Your marriage will get complete on a very low budget under the price range of 10K-15K.
- The certificate which the couple gets from the court is useful for verification purposes in many places. Also, it is required for the verification purpose of the VISA.
So, these are some benefits that the couple gets after completing the court marriage but for getting the court marriage benefits you have to complete it first and before this, you have to be eligible for completing the court marriage. So, let’s discuss the eligibility criteria for completing the court marriage. So, that you know whether you’re eligible for completing the court marriage or not.
Q. Is the marriage getting completed in just one day ?
As we have discussed in our previous question, it will take 30 days to compete for the court marriage in Jaipur but there is a provision under which the couple will get the allowance for completing their marriage in just one day.
Same day court marriage in Jaipur | Tatkal court marriage in Jaipur | Instant court marriage in Jaipur | Urgent court marriage in Jaipur is a provision under which the couple will get the allowance for completing their court marriage in just one day. Yes, some extra charges will get charged from the couple for completing their work in no time. If you want to know more about this then Call us on +917428075218 and take the appointment with our highly reputed lawyer.
Eligibility for Completing the Court Marriage in Rajasthan
There is plenty of eligibility that the couple will have to follow for completing the court marriage. Some of the major eligibilities that every couple should have to fulfill are listed below:-
- The first and the most important eligibility that the couple has to fulfill is the age proof of both parties. 2 parties who are willing to get married will get allowed for completing the court marriage in Jaipur until they have crossed the legal age of marriage. The legal age of marriage is around 21 years for a male and 18 years for a female. If the parties have the required age for completing the marriage then they’re eligible for completing the court marriage.
- The next eligibility is the residential address. The residential address of both parties should be in Jaipur. If they have the residency of any other state or country then they’re not eligible to complete the court marriage. If a couple wants to compete for their marriage in Jaipur at least one of the parties must have residency in Jaipur.
- The marriage should be done with the consent of both parties. If it is found that the marriage is completed or applied forcefully and through unfair practices then the guilty party will have to face strict legal consequences. The court will take strict legal action against him through Fine and Imprisonment.
- Both parties who have applied for court marriage in Jaipur must be completely sound minds. The court will accept the marriage request of Transgender also but if one of the parties is not a sound-minded personality then the court will not allow for competition for the court marriage.
- The parties must have all the documents which are asked by the court for verification purposes. If any party is unable to show all the documents then the Marriage registrar has the complete right to cancel the marriage application.
So, these are the eligibility which the couple has to ensure for completing the court marriage. If any of the eligibility will not be fulfilled then the marriage registrar will cancel the registration of the parties. Now, let’s have an eye on discussing the procedure of completing the court marriage.
The Procedure of Court Marriage in Jaipur
The procedure of court marriage in Jaipur is easy to do. You just have to hire a dedicated court marriage associate for you. You can also hire us as we’re one of the best-rated court marriage associates in Jaipur. See the “About Us” section to know more about our services.
Q. What is the Special Marriage act, 1954 and the Hindu Marriage act, 1955
Special marriage act, 1954, and Hindu marriage act, 1955 are the acts that attain all the rules and regulations which you have to follow for completing the court marriage legally. To know about the acts we have to discuss them separately. So, let’s do this
Special Marriage Act, 1954
Special marriage act, 1954 was introduced in 1954, under this act 2 parties who are willing to get married no matter which caste they belong to will get married with the acceptance of the jurisdiction of the nation. Special marriage act, of 1954 is an independent act under which people from other religions will complete their marriage without any hindrances. Also, this act is known as a base of court marriage because the major part of court marriage is introduced with this act. People who have applied for marriage, in general, will have to follow rules and regulations discussed in this section.
Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
This act is designed for giving respect to the oldest religion in the world “Hinduism”. Under this section, 2 parts who belong to the Hindu religion and are willing to get married will get the chance to get married by following all the traditional rituals which are followed under the Hindu religion. Marriage under this act will get recognized with the name Arya Samaj Marriage and the execution of marriage will get completed in the Arya Samaj Mandir.
- Firstly, the couple will have to hire a court marriage associate. A court marriage lawyer will assist you in your court marriage work and let the work be done in time.
- The next task is to get the application form. The application form is available in the court or you can also download the application form from the website of the district court.
- Collect the documents which are asked by the court and also collect the things like Mangal Sutra, Dakshina, Sweet, and many other things which are required to complete your marriage as per your preferred act.
- Visit the court and meet with the marriage registrar. The marriage registrar will take all the documents and verify them. You have to wait until the verification of your documents is processed. When the document verification process will get completed then the marriage registrar will announce the 30-day objection period. The couple will have to wait for 30 days and after 30 days they have to visit the court with all the documents.
Q. What is the Objection period and why is it necessary ?
The objection period is 30 days which the couple gets after applying for court marriage. Under this period, dedicated notices are created and sent to the families of both parties. This work is done for calling the objections. If 2 parties have applied for court marriage then the court will send notice to their families to check that marriage is done legally or through any unfair practice. If someone objects to the marriage for a valid reason then the marriage registrar will cancel the marriage application.
- After the completion of 30 days, the couple revisits the court and completes further formalities. The marriage registrar will verify the documents again and complete some legal formalities.
- After completing all the formalities, and legal procedures the court will issue a dedicated marriage certificate to the couple. The couple is guided to immediately apply for the completion of marriage registration in Jaipur.
Q. Why does marriage registration get applied after Court marriage in Jaipur ?
A marriage registration certificate is legal evidence of marriage that is issued by the court. For applying for a marriage registration certificate the couple will have to submit the court marriage certificate photocopy and original as proof. Martial registration is done under the verification of SDM and for this court marriage certificate is a necessary document that will only get issued by the court when the court marriage gets completed. So the couple will have to complete their marriage first and then only they have to apply for marriage registration.
So, here we have discussed the complete procedure of court marriage in Jaipur. If you want to complete your marriage then you have to follow every step for completing the marriage. If you want to know more about Court marriage in Jaipur then contact us on +917428075218 or visit our office to book your appointment.
Court Marriage Associates
We’re Vashisht Associates and we’re ranked as one of the most trustworthy court marriage associates in Jaipur. We’ve got authorization from the government for 5 years and in these 5 years, we have achieved a lot. We’re ranking as one of the best court marriage associates in Jaipur who have competed in more than 5000+ court marriages under different sections.
Here are some reasons which let you know why you should choose us for your court marriage in Jaipur.
In time working
We have a bunch of lawyers who are highly professional and highly punctual too. We have the glory to complete the work of our clients in time. Our customers are our king and we will never let our king wait for their work.
We’re not in the market for earning the maximum profit from our customers. Our Main work is to serve the best service which we can serve and that is why we don’t change the high cost of completing the marriage. Also, with us, you don’t have to pay any extra charges or hidden costs for your work. We ask for a low-cost single payment and with this payment, all your worries get transferred to us.
We know the importance of privacy in your life and that’s why we assure our customers not to share their details with anyone else. We make all the details of our clients secure with us.
We have clients from foreign also and we have touched the milestone to complete more than 5000+ marriages in just 5 years. We’re a government-authorized court marriage associate which is affordable and trustworthy.
We promise our customers to complete their work without any issues and at a very low cost. With us, we don’t let you suffer and get the responsibility to serve you the best service we can serve. All you have to do is to book an appointment with our lawyers and get the counseling session with our highly professional and highly trained lawyers. They’ll guide you and let your work be done without any delays and at a very low cost. We hope that the discussion was helpful for you. If you’re living in Jaipur and willing to apply for court marriage in Jaipur then give us a chance to serve you.