If you are looking to get married in Delhi, you will need to obtain an affidavit for your marriage certificate. Here is how you can go about obtaining one:
1. Contact the office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) in the district where you plan to marry.
2. Ask for the application form for an affidavit for a marriage certificate.
3. Fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents. These documents include your birth certificate, identity proof, and residence proof.
4. Once your application is accepted, you will be asked to appear before the SDM to give your statement.
5. After your statement is recorded, you will be given an affidavit for your marriage certificate.