Hindu Muslim Court Marriage in Delhi NCR
Are you a Hindu or a Muslim and willing to perform a court marriage in Delhi ? Well, if you’re a resident of Delhi too then you have the right to perform your court marriage without any issue from the court. There is a provision named special marriage act, 1954 which allows you to complete the court marriage under which all your procedure and documentation will get accepted by the and if you’re eligible to perform a marriage then your marriage will get accepted by the court and you’ll get your marriage certificate without any issue.
People who belong to a different religion don’t have to face this issue regarding their marriage but in Hindu-Muslim marriage, there is some difficulties and some extra procedure that everyone has to manage and complete, and only they’re eligible to perform court marriage in Delhi.
Let us tell you that people who belong to the same religion or different religion will only be allowed to perform their marriage under the supervision of the court only if they have the residential status of Delhi. Yes, it is a rule of the court that they only accept the application of marriage from the resident of the district. If you have residency in Delhi then only you’re eligible to perform court marriage in the same district.
Also, the couple will have to show their eligibility to complete the court marriage work. In this discussion, we’re going to tell you everything which you’re required to know before going to apply for Hindu Muslim court marriage in Delhi without notice.
Hindu Muslim Court Marriage in Delhi | Hindu Muslim Court Marriage in Delhi without notice
Note : 1 Notice
It is a rule of government that when you apply for marriage in the district court then the government will issue a dedicated notice and send it to your address.
Plenty of people are getting married without accepting the mace of their family members and notifying family members will be a great issue for them as well as for the family. That’s why people demand to complete their marriage without notice.
Don’t worry because we have the solution for this. And we have a dedicated provision where your marriage will get completed without issuing notice to your family.
So if you’re a resident of Delhi and willing to complete your court marriage to a Hindu Muslim without any issue then you’re at the right place because we’re the platform that can help you a lot and let your work done in time without any issue.
What is a Hindu Muslim Court Marriage without Notice ?
We have discussed court marriage in plenty of discussions but this concept is quite different. Well, like The Hindu marriage act, 1955, inter caste marriage, Arya Samaj marriage, this is also a type of marriage where 2 people who belong to 2 different religions will get married.
To perform this kind of marriage they have the complete right and opportunity to do this. They just have to show the government that they’re eligible to perform the marriage without any issue. With the proper documentation and proper procedure, you’ll get your marriage done within a month.
The concept of Hindu-Muslim court marriage is huge and we can perform this marriage in so many different ways. This marriage can be done by converting the Hindu party into a Muslim religion and completing the marriage under the Special marriage act, 1954, or we can also convert the Muslim party into Hindu religion and then complete the marriage under the special marriage act, 1954, and via the Nikah provision. There are lots of provisions to be done by completing the marriage. So, without wasting any time let’s figure out every type of procedure one by one.
Procedures of Hindu-Muslim marriage under the special marriage act in Delhi without notice
As we have discussed above that the Hindu Muslim marriage can be done in many ways. Like, For the Muslim party converted into the Hindu religion, the Hindu party converted into the Muslim religion, and the marriage was done under a special marriage act or through nikah. Let’s discuss the detailed procedure for every way of completing the Hindu-Muslim marriage. In Delhi without notice.
When Hindus Converted to the Muslim religion
In a Hindu Muslim marriage, when a Hindu party converts himself into the Muslim religion the procedure of marriage is done as:-
- Firstly, both parties will have to hire a court marriage associate and complete their counseling.
- After completing the counseling they have to arrange all the documents which are required for completing the court marriage procedure.
- Get the application form from the court or download the application form from the official website of the Delhi district court.
- Now, visit the court with all the documents and apply for completing your court marriage.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents and when the marriage registrar completes the verification of the documents then he completes the further formalities of court marriage.
- Now, the marriage registrar will issue the marriage certificate to the party and your marriage will get completed under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Hence, your marriage is get completed but what if the Muslim party converts to the Hindu religion? See the content below to know.
Under Nikah Marriage
When both theories belong to the im religion or the Hindu party converts to the Muslim religion then the marriage can also be done under the Nikah provision. See the steps below:-
- Firstly, the families of both parties will meet together and decide the date of marriage under mutual consent.
- On the decided date the family members will meet together and complete the Muslim marriage under the Nikah provision.
- After that, both parties will have to visit the court to complete their court marriage.
- Now, you have to make sure that you have all the documents and application forms with you while visiting the court.
- Once you visit the court then meet the marriage registration and take the appointment.
- The marriage registrar will verify all your documents and announce the date of marriage after 30 days which is called the objection period time.
- After completion of 30 days, you have to revisit the court and at that time, the marriage registrar will again verify the details and complete further formalities.
- Hence, your marriage is completed and once the marriage is completed then the marriage registrar will issue the dedicated marriage certificate.
When Muslims Convert to the Hindu Religion
When the Muslim party convert to the Hindu religion then the completion of marriage changed completely. The Muslim party that wants to convert to the Hindu religion will have to complete a procedure named Suddhi. Shuddhi is a process of conversion of religion in Hinduism. Follow the further steps to know how they get married.
- When the conversion is completed then both the parties will have to arrange all the documents and visit the court.
- Don’t forget to get the application form from the court or the official website of the district court.
- Now, you have to choose whether you want to complete a normal court marriage or court marriage under the Hindu marriage act, 1955.
Hindu Muslim Court Marriage without Notice
Normal Court Marriage
- If you have been selected to perform a normal court marriage then you just have to apply for court marriage.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents which you have submitted and complete the verification.
- After completing some jurisdiction formalities, you’ll get your marriage done and the marriage certificate will be handed over to you very soon.
Under the Hindu Marriage act, 1955
Under the Hindu marriage act, 1955 the marriage is completed by following all the procedures of marriage which are done under the traditional marriage of Hinduism.
- Firstly, the couple will have to hire a marriage associate and complete the process. Get the application form from the court or download it from the official website of the Delhi district court.
- Now, visit the court and verify all your documents with the marriage registrar.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents and send you to complete your marriage under the Arya Samaj Mandir.
- Marriage is done under the traditional ritual of Hinduism.
- The marriage will take 2-3 hours and once the marriage is completed then you have to visit the court and get your marriage certificate.
Hence, your marriage is getting completed and the marriage registrar will issue the dedicated marriage certificate to the couple.
Hindu Muslim Court Marriage under Special Marriage act, 1954
So, these are the complete procedures that you can select for your Hindu Muslim marriage in Delhi without notice. Before going through this procedure is very important to know what are the eligibilities you have to take care of before going to apply for Hindu Muslim court marriage. So, let’s see what eligibility you have to fulfill while completing the Hindu-Muslim marriage.
Eligibilities of Hindu Muslim Court Marriage without Notice
If you’re serious to know about Hindu Muslim court marriage then you also have to know the eligibilities which you have to take care of before going to apply for court marriage.
- The first and most important eligibility is the availability of a conversion certificate. Whether a Hindu party converts into the Muslim religion or a Muslim party convert into the Hindu religion, they both have to make sure that they have a dedicated conversion certificate that proves that they change their religion.
- The next most important eligibility is age. This is the rule of the government that if 2 parties are willing to complete their marriage under the supervision of the court then they have to make sure that they have crossed the legal age of marriage set by the government. For a girl, the minimum age of marriage which is set by the government is about 18 years, and for a boy, this age criterion leads to 21 years.
- Address proof is the next most precise and important eligibility criterion which you have to make sure of while completing the court marriage in Delhi. The parties who apply for court marriage in Delhi must have residency in Delhi. If these parties are not living in Delhi then they’re not eligible to complete their marriage.
- The consent of both parties is also an important measure that is considered while completing the court marriage in Delhi. Both the parties have their consent to perform the marriage and then only they’re eligible to complete their marriage.
- Not only this but completing your marriage with an unsound mind person is also a huge thing. If you have completed your marriage with an unsound personality then this marriage contract becomes void because marriage with an unsound mind personality is completely void.
So, these are the eligibilities that you have to fulfill while completing the Hindu-Muslim marriage without notice. Well, this is not enough to know, because you also have to arrange all the documents which are required for completing the court marriage.
Documents required for completing the Hindu Muslim Court Marriage
To know the documents which are required for completing the court marriage just stick with this discussion.
This is the primary document for every type of marriage. The application form is available in the court or people can also download this application form from the official website of the district government. This application form attains all the columns which asked for information about the parties.
Make sure that the application form attains all the required information and all the information entered into the application form must be correct. This would be also duly signed by both parties.
Age proof is one of the most important documents which the marriage registrar wants for completing the Hindu Muslim court marriage in Delhi. The marriage registrar verifies that the age of both parties should reach the minimum criteria of marriage set by the government. According to the law, the minimum age of marriage for a girl is about 18 years which is set to 21 years for boys.
The marriage registrar asks for the documents like PAN card, Passport, Matriculation certificate, etc to verify the age of both the parties
Address Proof documents
Some of the major address proof documents are Aadhar cards, Driving licenses, rent agreement, electricity bill, and many others. You can show any of them for completing your court marriage.
This document is required to verify whether the parties are living in Delhi or not. If they’re living in Delhi only they have the right to complete their Hindu Muslim court marriage in Delhi.
1-1 witness from each side is required while completing the court marriage in Delhi. The witness is the eye suspect of the marriage. A witness can be anyone like your family members can be a witness, your relatives, family friends, friends, colleagues, and anyone who had a relationship with you. The witnesses are also guided to bring their local ID proof for verification.
2-2 photographs are required for completing the Hindu Muslim court marriage in Delhi. Now, you have to make sure that the photographs should be available in passport size and must attain the background with white, blue, or red color.
In a Hindu Muslim court marriage in Delhi, one party will have to complete their conversion and change their religion to another religion. The party that has changed its religion should have to submit its conversion certificate.
These are the compulsory documents that are compulsory to submit for completing the court marriage. But, some documents are required only under specified conditions. Visit our office and book your appointment to have a detailed discussion on these documents. Some of the conditional documents are
- Divorce Certificate
- Death Certificate
- VISA and other foreign verification certificates and a lot more.
So, these are the documents that you have to submit for completing your court marriage in Delhi. After that, the court will guide you to complete your marriage registration also. If you want to know about marriage registration also then visit our office and we’ll tell you everything.
We’re Vashisht Associates and we’re one of the most reputed court marriage associates in Delhi. We have branches in various other districts like Ghaziabad, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, and many others but our main working office is in Delhi.
Let us tell you that we’ve been working for 5+ years and in our glorious working of 5 years we have completed more than 5000+ court marriages and thousands of marriage registration. We have 5/5 ratings on our social platform just because of our customers.
Providing the best quality prices to our customers is our biggest priority and maintaining this premium leave service at very nominal pricing is our specialty. So, if you’re looking for trustworthy, highly effective, and affordable court marriage associates then we can be your best choice.
We’re working with highly professional lawyers who have spent a good amount of time in this court marriage field. With our officials, we have the power to deal with any legal situation and let your work be done without issue. So, don’t wait to visit the official website of Vashisht associates or visit our head branch. Book your appointment and let’s complete your most memorable time of life with excellence. Vashisht associates are always there to serve you the best quality services at a very reasonable price. So, don’t wait to call us today and book your counseling appointment today.