Inter Religion Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad
Court marriage is a way in which the jurisdiction of the nation allows 2 parties to execute marriage with the full consent of both parties. It is a process which doesn’t allow any age maximum age registration or religion. Court clearly says that if 2 parties are major and fulfill all the eligibility asked by the court then the court will give them a proper right to complete the marriage. This type of marriage is 100% valid not only in nations but globally.
The marriage between 2 parties can get executed in various ways and one of the most common and widely used ways is named as inter-religion court marriage. Inter-religion court marriage in Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad is a very common and easy-to-do process. So, if you’re a person who is planning to have an Inter-religion court marriage in Delhi and inter-religion court marriage in Ghaziabad then this discussion is going to be very beneficial and informative for you. In this discussion, we’re going to do an unbiased discussion regarding the inter-religion court marriage in Delhi, Ghaziabad.
What is Inter Religion Court Marriage in Delhi ?
Inter-religion court marriage is a type of marriage where 2 parties will get married under the rules and regulations of the court and belong to different religions. This type of marriage is done under the supervision of the court and jurisdiction. Let us know with an example:- Suppose a girl belongs to the Muslim religion and the boy belongs to the Christian religion and they want to get married under the supervision of a court then this type of marriage is called Inter-religion marriage. Inter religion marriage in Delhi and Interreligious marriage in Ghaziabad are done under the court of Delhi or Ghaziabad.
People who live in Delhi go for Inter-religion marriage in Delhi and the people who live in Ghaziabad will have to pursue inter-religion court marriage in Ghaziabad. People who belong to Delhi, Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad will have to follow the same procedure and eligibility to execute the inter-religion court marriage.
Eligibility for Inter-religion Court marriage
The respected court and jurisdiction bodies of the nation have set some eligibility criteria for couples who are willing to execute any kind of marriage via court. All the eligibilities which are required for performing the inter-religion court marriage are listed below:-
- Age:- The age of both parties plays a major role in being eligible for inter-religion court marriage. For performing the court marriage the age of the boy must be 21+ years and the age of the girl for performing the marriage must be more than 18 years.
- Address:- Both parties should be local. This means that for inter-religion marriage in Ghaziabad, it is very important that both parties should live in Ghaziabad.
- Witness:- Couple should have a witness for performing the court marriage. This is not only compulsory for inter-religion marriage but for all those of marriage, both parties must come with a witness.
- Consent:- The consent also plays a major role in the parties being eligible for inter-religion court marriage.
- Sound mind:- For performing court marriage (inter-religion) both the parties must be of sound mind.
All the parties who fulfill all the eligibility can apply for Inter-religion court marriage. But this is not the only thing that is required for inter-religion court marriage but it is also important that both the parties should have proper paperwork at the court. Let’s discuss the documents which are required for performing inter-religion court marriage in Delhi and Inter-religion court marriage in Ghaziabad.
Inter Religion Court Marriage | Inter Religion Court Marriage in Delhi NCR | Inter Religion Court Marriage in Ghaziabad
Documents Required for Inter-Religion Court Marriage ?
There are several documents required for the process of Inter-religion court marriage. It is the accountability and responsibility of every couple to arrange all the documents asked by the court for inter-religion court marriage.
- Application form:- The application form is one of the most primary documents that is required for completing the inter-religion court marriage. This form is available at the court or the parties can get the form from the official portal of the District court.
- Age-Proof Documents:- Age-proof documents like an Aadhar card, Matriculation certificate or passport must be available at the time of registration.
- Address proof documents: As we have discussed in the eligibility section both the parties should be residents. To prove this, parties will have to present their dedicated address document to the marriage registrar.
- Photographs:- Photographs of the passport size of both parties are required for performing the inter-religion court marriage.
- Witness:- The availability of 1-1 Witness from each side is compulsory for this performing court marriage in Delhi or court marriage in Ghaziabad. Witnesses can be anyone like a family member, relative, or friend.
- Affidavit:- If there is no family member present in the marriage then the couple will have to issue an affidavit in which they show that they’re performing the marriage with full consent.
So, these are the documents that every couple should have to perform a court marriage in Delhi or Ghaziabad. We have discussed a lot of things which are required for performing the court marriage. Now, it’s time to discuss the most important part of this discussion “Procedure of Inter-religion court marriage in Delhi”, and “Procedure of Inter-religion court marriage in Ghaziabad”.
The procedure of Inter-religion court marriage in Delhi, Delhi NCR and Ghaziabad
People think that the procedure of inter-religion court marriage is typical and complex but it is a myth. The procedure of inter-religion court marriage is easy to do and gets done by following the rules and regulations followed under the Special Marriage Act, of 1954. Inter-religion court marriage can be done in 2 different ways by following the rules and regulations of the Special Marriage Act, of 1954.
Inter-religion court marriage under the Special Marriage Act, of 1954
The procedure of inter-religion court marriage is very easy when it gets done under a special marriage act. Marriage under a special marriage act will be done in front of the marriage registrar. The detailed steps for completing the inter-religion court marriage under the special marriage act, 1954 are listed below:-
- Firstly, both parties will have to consult the best inter-religion marriage in Delhi, Ghaziabad and complete the counseling session with the lawyer.
- After that parties will have to visit the court where they have to submit the application form to the marriage registrar.
- The marriage registrar will verify the details of both parties and issue an objection period of 30 days. Both parties will have to wait for 30 days and visit the court once the objection period gets completed.
Inter Religion Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad
|Note:- What is the Objection period?
The objection period is 30 days which is declared to call for objections to the marriage application. During this period, the court will issue a notice and send it to the families of both parties. If anyone wants to object to the marriage then the person can easily object to the marriage by visiting the court. If no objection occurred then the couple can perform a court marriage otherwise the marriage registrar will cancel the marriage application. Also, if anyone tries to place a false objection then the court will take it as a punishable offence.
- Once the objection period is over then the parties will have to visit the court and again verify the documents.
- The marriage registrar will complete further formalities and Declare the completion of marriage registration.
After completing all the steps the couple will decide to get married and the court will issue a dedicated marriage certificate to the globally valid couple.
|Note:- The Notice can be hidden
If a couple wants to hide the notice then there is a provision through which the couple will get protected from the issue if notice is issued during the objection period. If both the parties want that the court will not issue and send notice to their address then they have to give a dedicated notice with an affidavit to the marriage registrar and mention a genuine reason in the application. Now, if the marriage registrar gets convinced then the issue of notice gets stopped.
For more information, we suggest you talk about professional inter-religion court marriage lawyers through +917428075218
Inter-Religion Court Marriage procedure under Special Marriage Act, 1954 through Conversion
The other way to complete the Inter-religion court marriage procedure under the Special marriage act, of 1954 is through conversion. In this type of Inter-religion court marriage in Delhi and Ghaziabad, the marriage is done by converting the religion of one party into another. As we have discussed above, inter-religion is a type of marriage where people from different religions perform marriages. This type of marriage is considered under the provisions of the Special Marriage Act, of 1954 but there is a way through which one party gets converted to the religion of another and the marriage is executed.
When Muslims converted to the Hindu religion
When the Muslim party converts into the Hindu religion then the party will have to go through a process which is called Shuddhi. After completing the procedure of Shuddhi, the Muslim party gets a Hindu name and a Hindu recognition certificate.
When Christians converted to the Hindu religion
When a Christian gets converted to the Hindu religion then also the Christian party will have to complete the procedure of shuddhi in the temple in front of him with the priest by following some Hindu rituals.
When Christian Converted to Muslim
To convert into the Muslim religion the Christian party will have to accept Islam and have to claim that he follows the rules of Islam and perform Islamic practices.
When Muslim Converted to Christian
When a Muslim party wants to perform conversion into a Christian party then the party will have to reach out to the church and accept Christianity. The candidate will have to accept that he is going to believe in Christianity and perform all the religious practices followed in the Christian religion.
|Note:- A Hindu never performs conversion into any other religion. A Muslim or a Christian party can perform conversion into the Hindu religion but a party belonging to the Hindu religion does not need to convert to any other religion to perform Inter-religion court marriage in Delhi and Ghaziabad.|
If the parties perform the conversion process then they’re eligible to perform marriage under the Special marriage act, of 1954 within 2 days. The detailed steps for performing Inter-religion marriage via Conversion are listed below
- Firstly, the couple will have to complete the process of their conversion as shared above to the same religion.
- Once they complete the steps of conversion then the next step will be completing the conversion process where both parties come under the same religion.
- Now, they can easily perform their marriage under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 as Inter-religion marriage in Delhi or Inter-religion marriage in Delhi NCR.
- After that, they have to visit the court and complete the inter-religion court marriage by submitting all the documents which are required for completing the court marriage.
- Now, the marriage registrar will verify all the documents and ask the couple for their consent.
- The marriage registrar will verify their details and they’ll get the dedicated marriage certificate for their marriage.
In this way, you can perform their inter-religion court marriage in Delhi NCR. But, this is not that easy and every couple is different, so both parties must hire a professional court marriage associate. A professional court marriage associate will help you fasten your process and suggest the best way to proceed. For getting the best associate you have to find the best court marriage associate for Inter-religion court marriage in Ghaziabad, Delhi and Delhi NCR.
Best Court Marriage Associate in Delhi
There are lots of marriage associates available that claim to be original and authorized but let us tell you that 50% of the associates are not even registered and not authorized. So, getting an authentic court marriage associate for inter-religion court marriage is tough work to do.
We’re Vashisht Associates and we’re one of the most reputed, authorized, experienced and registered court marriage associates in Delhi. We have the best lawyers in Delhi and Ghaziabad filled with professionalism and work expertise. We have completed more than 3000+ Court Marriage & 450+ inter-religion court marriages yet and the count is increasing day by day. We served thousands of people for 5 years+ and helped them to complete their marriage in a fast, easy and affordable manner.
Our expert lawyers and professional counselors will take counseling sessions and understand the case of every couple. In the counseling sessions, we deliver knowledge to the customer and tell everything that the customer should know about marriage. If the customer is comfortable to continue with us then we start the further process and claim to complete the process most affordably and effectively. Anyone who wants to know about us is just a call away. Anyone who wants to book a counseling session can make a call on
+917428075218 our associate will fix your appointment without highly expert lawyers. You can get counseling sessions over the call or also book appointments and meet with the lawyers. We have served thousands and are still ready to serve more every day.