Muslim Court Marriage in Delhi NCR Ghaziabad
Muslim Court Marriage
India is going to be the most populated country in the world. People from plenty of countries, castes, and religions are living here. Court marriage gives them a platform to get married if 2 parties are willing to get married. Court marriage is a way by which people from every religion get married under the supervision of the court. This means eligibility and various kinds of requirements and after completing all the formalities or we can say legal formalities, the court will allow their marriage in a legal document.
If you’re from the Muslim religion and willing to get married to your willing partner then this discussion will be very helpful for you. This discussion is going to target the Muslim court marriage where we’re going to discuss the essentials, documentation, and procedures related to the Muslim court marriage in India. Also, we target to provide you with the most filtered and genuine information regarding Muslim court marriage. You just stay with us and follow our instructions regarding Muslim court marriage. So, if you belong to the Muslim religion and are willing to know the rules and regulations of Muslim court marriage in India just stick with us.
What is Muslim Court Marriage ?
Muslim court marriage is a type of court marriage that is performed by people who belong to the Muslim religion only. Like Arya Samaj marriage where both the parties should belong to the Hindu religion same as in Muslim court marriage, both the parties should belong to the Muslim religion. The Muslim court marriage doesn’t attain a specialized act and gets performed under the special marriage act, 1954.
A nikah marriage system is also get performed under Muslim court marriage. The court marriage of Muslims is also get recognized under the Muslim board. Muslim court-martial can be get executed in 2 different ways
- Through the Special marriage Act,
- Through Nikah.
We have a detailed discussion on this in our below content. Heavy requirements of documents are available in every kind of court marriage and if you have a specific case then we recommend you to book a counseling appointment with our highly professional lawyer.
Requirement of a lawyer in Muslim Court Marriage ?
Plenty of people think that hiring a lawyer for marriage is not worth it. Let us tell you that they’re completely wrong. A lawyer is one of the most important people which should be available at every place where you’re doing any legal formalities.
In court marriage, the lawyer plays the role of a legal consultant and cover which is capable of dealing with any kind of legal situation so that your marriage will get completed without any issue. Also, they have the expertise in completing the procedure and guiding you to the best alternatives of documents in every condition. So, while going to perform a court marriage or Muslim court marriage the part must hire a responsible and professional lawyer of reputed associates.
Eligibilities of Performing the Muslim Court Marriage
Court marriage is a legal work that attains some sensitive criteria to verify whether the parties are willing to perform the court marriage or not. If both the parties have fulfilled the eligibility criteria then they won’t accept the application from the couple otherwise, their application gets canceled also they may face legal consequences if they break any rule. All the eligibility criteria are listed below:-
- The first and most important eligibility that both parties should have to fulfill is the age factor. In India, the legal age for getting married is set by the government, and an individual will only get married if they have crossed the legal age set by the government. For a boy, the minimum age of getting married is set to 21 years, and the legal age of getting married for a girl is set to 18 years. Both parties should have to ensure that they have crossed the minimum age of marriage as per the law.
- The second and most important eligibility is the residential address. If both parties have applied for Muslim court marriage in Delhi then they must have residency in Delhi. Likewise, if they have applied for Muslim court marriage in Ghaziabad then they have to show their residency in Ghaziabad.
- Now, the next eligibility is that both parties should be of sound mind. If any of the parties is not mentally stable then the status of the marriage becomes void.
- Consent is also one of the major roles playing eligibility which you must have. Both parties should have mutual consent then only they’re getting married as per the law. If any of the parties draw their consent back then the marriage becomes void. And if it is found that one of the parties is forced to get married then the other party will face the possible consequences.
- It is compulsory for both parties that they’re not running any relationship. Well, this eligibility doesn’t lie in Muslim court marriage because in Muslim court marriage they can marry 4 times.
So, these are the eligibility that should be fulfilled by both parties for completing the Muslim court marriage and general court marriage.
Documentation of Muslim Court Marriage
After discussing the eligibilities, it’s time to discuss the documentation which is required for completing the Muslim court marriage. The list of documents is divided into 2 different parts.
- The 1st category is for compulsory documents. Which are compulsory to show to the court.
- The 2nd category is for subsidiary documents. The list of subsidiary documents attains the documents which are only required under a specified category.
So, let’s discuss them one by one.
This document is one of the most important and primary documents in Muslim court marriage and every time of court marriage. The application form is available in the court or also available in the official website of the court. You just have to download the application forms and make a print of them. This attains columns (blank) which you have to fulfill with details.
You have to make sure that you must add the details (genuine and verified as placed in your documents) and also place a signature on it. The photographs of both parties must be available on the application form.
Age Proof Documents
Some of the major age-proof documents are PAN cards, Matriculation certificates, College ID cards, Driving licenses, and Passport.
Age-proof documents are required for verifying the age of both parties. According to law, 2 parties will only get married if they have crossed the age of 21 years, and the girl has crossed the age of 18 years. To verify this, both parties should have to show their age-proof documents.
Address Proof Documents
Some of the major address proof documents are Aadhar cards, Ration cards, Passports, Electricity bills, property documents, etc.
For performing the Muslim court marriage in any of the districts, the parties will have to show that they’re living in the same district also. If they have applied for Muslim court marriage in Delhi then they must live in Delhi then only they’re eligible to get married. The marriage registrar will check the address on the address proof documents.
Witnesses are the eye suspect of the event of marriage. In India, every court marriage must attain at least 2 witnesses 1 from each side. These witnesses play the role of eye suspects in the marriage and the availability of witnesses is mandatory for every court marriage.
The witness should also have to bring their ID proof to the court because the registrar will also verify the documents of the witnesses.
Photographs are also a mandatory document that is required for the facial verification of both parties. At least 2-3 photographs of both parties are required. Make sure that the photographs are available in passport size and have a background of blue, and white read-only.
These are the compulsory documents that Every couple should have to submit in court for completing the Muslim court merit. This list of subsidiary documents is listed below:-
- If one of the parties is divorced previously then the party will have to show the dedicated divorce certificate to the court to prove that the divorce is done with their former partner.
- If one of the parties is a widow or spouse then the party will have to give the death certificate of their previous partner. This document is mandatory for widows or spouses.
- If no parents are involved in the marriage then the parties will have to issue an affidavit to the court.
- And lastly, if one of the parties belongs to another country the theory will have to show dedicated documents like VISA and other documents for verification purposes.
So, these are the complete list of documents that you have to arrange for completing your Muslim court marriage. If you have any issues then you can call us and book your appointment with our official. We’re ready to serve you all the time and you’re just a call away from us.
The Procedure of Muslim Court Marriage
We have discussed in the above section of the discussion that Muslim court marriage can be done in 2 different ways.
- Via special marriage act, 1954
- And via “Nikah” court marriage.
Both categories are 100% valid and don’t attain any issues. In both types, the couple will get the dedicated marriage certificate which is globally recognized so you can complete your marriage through any of the types of Muslim court marriage.
Muslim Court Marriage Under Special Marriage Act, 1954
The Muslim court marriage which is done under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 is general. For parties who are willing to perform a general court marriage then you can go for the special marriage Act, 1954. Let’s see the procedure below:-
- Firstly, you have to get the application form from the court or download the application form from the official website of the district court.
- Now, visit the court with your partner and lawyer. Once your visit the court then you just have to visit the marriage registrar’s office and submit the application for Muslim court marriage.
- Arrange all the documents and verify your documents from the marriage registrar. Once the marriage registrar will verify all the documents then he will announce the 30 days of the objection period for the couple.
- Now, you have to wait for 30 days and once the 30 days will get completed and you have to revisit the court.
- Once your revisit the court the marriage registrar will again verify the documents and complete the other formalities of the Muslim court marriage.
The marriage registrar will issue the dedicated marriage certificate to the couple and here the couple will get recognized as a married couple.
“Nikah” Muslim Court Marriage
This court marriage is one of the most preferable types of court marriage for Muslims. If the families of both parties are ready for the marriage then they perform a “Nikah” Muslim court marriage. Let’s see the steps high you have to follow to complete your marriage as a “Nikah” Muslim court marriage.
- The families of both parties will meet together and announce the date of “Nikah” with the consent of both parties.
- The families of both parties meet and complete the whole event of “Nikah”.
- Once the nikah gets completed then both the parties will have to visit the court and complete their court marriage as per the law of the nation.
- Firstly, you must have to meet with a professional lawyer and get proper information regarding the court marriage or Muslim court marriage.
- Now, visit the court and get the application form. The application form is available in the court or you can also download the application form from the official website of the district court.
- Visit the court with your partner and lawyer, and arrange all the documents which you’re guided to arrange as per the rules and regulations of the district court.
- Now, get the appointment with the marriage registrar and verify all the documents which you have arranged.
- The marriage registrar will verify all the documents which you have and after verifying all the documents the marriage registrar will announce the objection period of 30 days. You have to wait for 30 days and once the period of 30 days gets completed then you have to revisit the court.
- Now, the marriage registrar will complete the other formalities and complete your court marriage.
Hence, your marriages get completed and you’ll get the marriage certificate which provides you the global recognition that married couples globally will be issued after some time.
Best Court Marriage Associates for Muslim Court Marriage
We’re Vashisht Associates and we’re one of the best and most reputed court marriage associates for Muslim court marriage. We’ve completed more than 1500+ Muslim court marriages in our career of 5+ years and we must say that we’re proud to be the best Muslim court marriage associates.
We believe in transparency and trustworthiness and that is why we offer our best-in-class services to our customers. With us, you’ll get the best price with a 0% hidden charge and no extra cost. You don’t have to pay any extra charges for completing your Muslim marriage. Our charges are fixed, we just have to claim the most genuine and reasonable charge from our customers only.
We also ensure the privacy of customers and that is why we keep the data of our customers safe and provide the guarantee not to share the data of the customer with any third party. Our priority is to serve the customer with our best services which they’ll get at the most reasonable price.
If you also want to hire an associate then let us tell you that we’re been one of the best court marriage associates for 5 years and we’re maintaining this glory every day. Our customers are highly satisfied with our services and we don’t give them a chance to excuse anything.
Vashisht associates have the most reputed, highly professional, and expert officials who have worked for years in this field and get educated from the most classified and reputed institutes of the nation. We promise to serve the most affordable and premium decisions to our customers.
If you’re willing to get married under Muslim court marriage then we’re the best choice for you. You can easily contact us through our contact number or on our website. Our officials are waiting for your call. Just be calm and book your appointment with our officials by calling us at our contact number. You just have to book your appointment and visit our office at the prescribed date and time. Now,
Our official will take a counseling session with you and tell you everything about the court marriage. You can also clear all your questions from our officials at that time. After being satisfied you can hire us for completing your court marriage from the court. So, don’t wait, just call us to handbook your appointment today. We’re always ready to serve you and give us a chance.